no comment

Tuesday 19 May 2009

Morrie Aphotism : Blog# 4


When you are utterly Frustrated or angry , express these feeling. You don't have to be nice all the time , just most of the time.



People like me don't really like to express my self ,
or in another word , I dont know how to express my self to other.
I get angry , I get sad , I get frustrated but i don't do anything about it.
I hide it in , i tell no one.
I cry , and Cry when i'm sad , angry but i wont let anyone see me crying
I won't let anyone seeing me being useless .

I am always the kind of person who makes others life better ,
I make them happy when they are sad. For me, I think thats my job as a friend.

I hide myself , but i know i got to learn to share , i know that everyone needs help and comfort in times.
SO i gotta change.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
.........no comment